From a prospective trainee trader we require the candidate to have:
- A 2:1 in a quantitative Bachelors degree from a top university (or equivalent)
- The ability to communicate effectively and clearly as part of a team-based environment.
- Programming skills in VBA and C++.
- The drive to work accurately under pressure.
- The motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer you:
- The ability to learn option theory from a team of experienced traders in parallel with various vital administrative and analytical duties.
- Rapid career progression based on merit.
- An extensive 'mock trading' programme.
- A challenging and dynamic environment and the opportunity to be part of a successful team.
To apply please send a C.V. and cover letter to