From a prospective trader we require the candidate to have:
- Trading experience in derivative markets.
- A highly numerate and analytical mind.
- A track record of success.
- The ability to communicate effectively and clearly as part of a team-based environment.
- An understanding of electronic trading systems, transaction cost analysis systems, and the application of quantitative models to trading.
- The motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment.
What we can offer you:
- Rapid career progression based on merit.
- The independence to employ and develop your own trading strategies and style.
- A challenging and dynamic environment and the opportunity to be part of a successful team.
- The reputation associated with 10 years of success.
- Remuneration based on success.
- The flexibility to enter into new markets.
To apply please send a C.V. and cover letter to